If you’re interested in renting a DifRent property, please follow the steps below:
- Arrange a viewing by clicking here.
- Once you’ve confirmed your interest, you’ll go through our tenant referencing procedure (all references are subject to an administration fee).
- Assuming you get a positive reference, you will be contacted by the DifRent team who will:
- Request the tenancy documentation fee to secure the property.
- Discuss the rent schedule with you.
- Discuss the deposit required
(5 weeks rent. Pets will be considered on a case by case basis at an additional cost).
- Discuss our lease requirements (standard lease term is 12 months. Variations will be considered by individual application)
- A full list of our costs can be found here.
- When all of the above is complete, we can get on with the fun bit and plan your move.
• High quality homes, built exclusively for private rent.
• Tenant selection processes, ensuring respectful communities.
• High standard of service with clear communication at all times.
• 24/7 emergency maintenance support.
• A genuinely DifRent approach to private rental property.