If you’re interested in renting a DifRent property, please follow the steps below:
- Arrange a viewing by clicking here.
- Once you’ve confirmed your interest, you’ll go through our tenant referencing procedure (all references are subject to an administration fee).
- Assuming you get a positive reference, you will be contacted by the DifRent team who will:
- Request the tenancy documentation fee to secure the property.
- Discuss the rent schedule with you.
- Discuss the deposit required
(5 weeks rent. Pets will be considered on a case by case basis at an additional cost).
- Discuss our lease requirements (standard lease term is 12 months. Variations will be considered by individual application).
- A full list of our costs can be found here.
- When all of the above is complete, we can get on with the fun bit and plan your move.
• High quality homes, built exclusively for private rent.
• Tenant selection processes, ensuring respectful communities.
• High standard of service with clear communication at all times.
• 24/7 emergency maintenance support.
• A genuinely DifRent approach to private rental property.
Once you’ve moved in with us, all rent and maintenance issues will be managed by the DifRent team.
Our phone lines are open Monday-Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm and Saturday 10:00am – 1:00pm.
Phone: 0345 4504632