If you’re interested in renting a DifRent property, please follow the steps below:
- Arrange a viewing by clicking here.
- Once you’ve confirmed your interest, you’ll go through our tenant referencing procedure (all references are subject to an administration fee).
- Assuming you get a positive reference, you will be contacted by the DifRent team who will:
- Request the tenancy documentation fee to secure the property.
- Discuss the rent schedule with you.
- Discuss the deposit required
(5 weeks rent).
- Discuss our lease requirements (standard lease term is 12 months. Variations will be considered by individual application)
- A full list of our costs can be found here.
- When all of the above is complete, we can get on with the fun bit and plan your move.
Do you have a furry family member? We know how important they are to you, and want to do what we can to help you move your whole family into your new home! Make sure you view our Pet Policy and download our Pet Application form before finalising your rental arrangements.
• High quality homes, built exclusively for private rent.
• Tenant selection processes, ensuring respectful communities.
• High standard of service with clear communication at all times.
• 24/7 emergency maintenance support.
• A genuinely DifRent approach to private rental property.